Become A Stockist
Thank You for your interest in becoming a MINT decoupage paper Retailer.
Note: If you are applying in the US or Canada please click on this link to apply; https://www.thepaintedbench.ca/wholesaler-registration-request/
For all other countries, read on!
- We have some simple requirements to become a retailer, in order to expedite your application we will need the following information:
- Business Information including Name, Email, Contact Details etc.
- All retailer requests must be accompanied by a valid brick and mortar business location address or a booth/stall or an online store. If online, a valid domain, shopping cart and website is required. We do not accept EBay, Etsy, Amazon, or 3rd Party Resellers or such as valid shopping carts.
- Current Decoupage Paper RRP is $34.95 (A1) and $19 (A3) AUD. Stockists are not permitted to sell via any third party or marketplace retailers such as Etsy, Amazon or eBay.
- We currently accept minimum first orders of $450.
- There are no ongoing minimum orders.
- We currently do not have territory protections in place, however, sales territory will be worked out on a case by case basis. MINT by Michelle will work with the stockist to determine the territory area for that particular geographical area taking into account population density and ensuring that the stockists market meets its sales potential without over saturation.
- The expectation is that new stockists will make an initial order within 14 days of signing the final agreement.
- Our orders normally ship within 5-10 days of receipt, sometimes sooner. We are unable to make add-ons to orders that are already submitted, as these are considered final. However, if an exceptional circumstance arises we can review your request, please note not every request will be granted.
- All applications will be reviewed before new applicants are able to login to a wholesale account. Mint by Michelle will contact each applicant to advise next steps.
For more questions about becoming a MINT by Michelle Decoupage Paper Retailer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org